- All seals and usage types carry individual licensing fees.
- Fees are charged per product, per seal (by year).
- The license must be active for the duration of the Brand’s campaign.
- Seal may only be used on or near the award-winning product(s) and with the winning shade/color, if applicable.
- If there are multiple products in the creative, it must be clear which product is the award winner.
- The magazine cover must be licensed separately and is subject to its own written agreement.
- Seal must include the year in which the award was won.
- Seal must be used in approved colors (black or white).
- You may change the size of the seal at your discretion, as long as you retain the scale.
- The seal should never be cropped or altered.
- Seal artwork cannot be translated into another language.
- All mockups must be pre-approved in writing.
- A description of intended use is required when submitting your mock-up for approval: where, when, and in what context seal will appear, plus estimated impressions or quantities.
- The approval process must be followed and/or repeated: a) throughout the term of the License Agreement; b) with any revisions to approved materials; and c) on all new materials.
- Best Beauty Buys and Readers’ Choice Award seals expire three years after the time awarded.
- These seals may be licensed for a one-year or three-year term as follows:
- Licenses purchased for a one-year term must be renewed annually for continued use.
- Within the first 12-months after the award is announced, the Brand may purchase a license for a three-year term.
- Beauty Editors’ Pick seal expires one year after the time awarded.
- If license term extends beyond award expiration, the Brand may continue use until term end date, however, the award will not be available for further renewal.